The Campus Working Group on Assessment (CWGA) facilitates coordination and communication among the staff members who support assessment across the campus.
Meeting monthly, the CWGA
- shares information and resources related to assessment practices, findings and their uses in improving student learning, student success and administrative services;
- supports the implementation of the campus’s assessment-related priorities and initiatives, as appropriate1;
- coordinates surveying in activity at UC Merced in keeping with the goals, responsibilities, and scope outlined in its charge;
- brings to the attention of PROC or relevant committees of the Academic Senate, issues related to ensuring that UC Merced’s assessment practices and infrastructure effectively and efficiently support a transparent, evidence-based, improvement-oriented approach to fulfilling the campus’s educational mission
For additional information, please see the CWGA Charge.
- Kerry Clifford, Director, Academic Planning and Assessment Support Center
- Sara Davidson, Head, User Communication & Instruction, Library
- Emily Langdon, Coordinator for Assessment, Division of Student Affairs
- Cinnamon Danube, Principal Analyst, Institutional Research and Decision Support
- Adriana Signorini, Coordinator, Students Assessing Teaching and Learning (SATAL) Program, Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning
- Alisha Kimble, Assistant Dean, Office of Undergraduate Education
- Jenny Xiang, Graduate Assessment and Substantive Change Coordinator, Academic Planning and Assessment Support Center
- Linda Sheehan, Assessment Analyst, Division of Undergraduate Education
- Dai Li, Undergraduate Assessment Coordinator, Academic Planning and Assessment Support Center
- Nexi Delgado, Undergraduate Assessment Coordinator, Academic Planning and Assessment Support Center
If you would like to participate in this Working Group, please contact Kerry Clifford.
1For example, needs that emerge from the annual report of the Committee for the Review of PLO Reports.
Last updated June 9, 2021