Survey Coordination at UC Merced
PROC's intention was, in part, to help the campus community make the most of survey efforts as a means for addressing survey fatigue1.
On this site you can find information and resources related to the campus' survey coordination efforts, including:
- The campus Calendar of Surveys
- A description of the Surveys Requiring Review before implementation, and those that do not
- Step by step instructions to Propose a Survey for review by the Survey Coordinating Committee, including the survey proposal form
- Resources to support development of a survey and a survey proposal
- The Purpose and Goals of survey coordination at UC Merced
If you have questions please direct them to Kerry Clifford, Interim Convener, Survey Coordination Committee.
1 Decreased willingness to participate in surveys, which reduces response rates and can compromise the usefulness of the data.